Google+ Followers

sábado, outubro 01, 2005

Smiling is contagious

Smiling is contagious,
you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at
me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin -
When he smiled I
realized, I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile,
then I realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine,
could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected -
Let's start an epidemic quick
and get the world infected ! ! !


Author Unknown

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

New Orleans Mayor says 'Google Me'
We've all heard how pervasive the use of 'google' as a verb has become. But yesterday's remark by New Orleans Mayor Nagin is somehow still an attention-getter. Everyone now aspires to have solid Google-stature, ...
The DoggieMeister!
pit bulls pics

Anónimo disse...

New Orleans Mayor says 'Google Me'
We've all heard how pervasive the use of 'google' as a verb has become. But yesterday's remark by New Orleans Mayor Nagin is somehow still an attention-getter. Everyone now aspires to have solid Google-stature, ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Anónimo disse...

Private blogs
Steve Hall , a venture capitalist at Seattle's Vulcan Capital, explains why he hasn't been posting comments on his Northwest VC blog recently.
Took me awhile to find a good blog ...glad I came across yours. I like it a lot!

Sonny M.

I have a related site that focuses on elderly depression you may like too. It pretty much covers elderly depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)